Friday, 30 September 2011

Up, Up, & Awaaaaayyyy!!

For just a little less than the next two weeks my homies and I will be visiting lands far away and taking some tropical air, as they used to say in the olden days. Thank you to the faithful who dare to visit here, and to the fellow tweeps I enjoy contact with. You make my low-tech world a better place :) It's pretty awesome, since high-tech and I need a bit more practice and I do appreciate your journey with me.

Since that is the absolute truth, please visit somewhere nice in the meantime until I return, and know that I'll be thinking of you from the forced relaxation chamber in the skies above...

The laugh you never asked for

Talk Box

Tune of the week

Ree, ranch queen extraordinaire

Amazing Radio Goodness

Get me outa here

Guaranteed boredom killer :)


“I pray that your love will overflow more and more, and that you will keep on growing in knowledge and understanding. For I want you to understand what really matters, so that you may live pure and blameless lives until the day of Christ’s return.” Philippians 1:9-10 NLT

“Et voici ce que je demande dans mes prières: c'est que votre amour gagne de plus en plus en pleine connaissance et en parfait discernement pour que vous puissiez discerner ce qui est important. Ainsi vous serez purs et irréprochables au jour du Christ,” Philippiens 1:9-10 BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment