Sunday, 16 October 2011

Crash Landing

Much Aloha to the faithful, and to everyone else, a hearty welcome. Our family has just returned from a very blessed two weeks away, and if the weather permits (considering I'm indoors, this should be good), I hope to share a handful of stories from our time in the jungles of Borneo.

Presently I am getting my fingers used to the keyboard again since I went tech-free for two whole wonderful weeks, so if there's any dyslexia you know why :) Tonight I also have to go speak before a group of women at our church about what it was like being helped by God to go through cancer about a decade ago, so my mind is focusing on that right now (pray for me!!!).

Suffice it to say, I am back, and I am BLESSED.

Stay tuned, and I'll do my best to give a story a day for at least the next week. Seriously, though, you have to go there. Be warned, the crash landing feeling doesn't come from the airplane ;)

Decide: Do you need to plan a getaway? I think so ;)

“May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.” Psalm 19v14
“Garde aussi ton serviteur des pensées d'orgueil: qu'elles n'aient sur moi pas la moindre emprise! Alors je serai intègre, innocent de grandes fautes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment