Sunday, 30 December 2012

The Early Bird Gets the Size

I know, I know... It's been a little while since the last post, but hey. It's Christmas. If I can't take a break now, then when? ;) Besides, there have been sales to catch (getting the right size is key), little Valleys to care for, Mr. Valley to love, friends to catch up with, and books to read (Accidentally Amish is completely diverting)...

I hope the Reason for this season has not escaped you, but nestled in your heart at some point and sown a seed for hope for life.

And seeing as how a new year is on our doorstep, I figure it's time for a new look. I realise my readership majority is enjoying snow and cold weather. Well, I hate to break it to you but today we had 105*F in the shade.

Back soon...

But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. Luke 2v19



1 comment: